A colon is a form of punctuation used to represent one's large intestines.
Parts of the Colon
- Ascending colon - The part of the colon between the cecum and hepatic flexure (right side of the colon).
- Transverse colon - The part of the colon between the hepatic and splenic flexures.
- Inverse colon - The part of the colon opposite the normal colon.
- Perverse colon - The part of the colon that is totally inappropriate and will not be tolerated.
- Adverse colon - The part of the colon to which the patient is allergic.
- Descending colon - The part the colon between the splenic flexure and the sigmoid colon (left side of the colon).
- Sigmoid colon - The part the colon between the descending colon and the rectum.
- Bartolo Colon - A 44-year-old Dominican who pitches for the Minnesota Twins.
- Bowel Prep
- Exclamation Point
- Liver Rounds
- Note Bloat
- Pros & Cons of a Gastroenterologist
- Rectal Intubation
- Schatzki Ring
- Plastic Reacher
- ↑ Colonoscopes Replaced by Plastic Reachers from Home Depot (Gomerblog)
- ↑ Google to Deploy Self-Driving Colonoscopes (Gomerblog)
- ↑ Pokémon Go Update: Pikachu Spotted in Man’s Colon (Gomerblog)
- ↑ Joint Commission Mandates Physicians Have Colon Cleansed Between Each Patient Encounter (Gomerblog)
- ↑ Dr. Oz’s Colonoscopy Reveals That He’s FOS (Gomerblog)
- ↑ Gastroenterologist Discovers Advanced Colonoscopy Technique, Twerk Position, While Working on Miley Cyrus (Gomerblog)
- ↑ Colon Loses It, Screams “OK, EVERYBODY OUT!” (Gomerblog)