Anesthesiologist's Knot

From Gomerpedia
Jump to: navigation, search

An anesthesiologist's knot is any knot used to keep an endotracheal tube or drape in place.

Related Reading

- Granny Knot

- My Stomach's Tied in Knots

- Palliative Care's Knot

- Puppet Show

- Resident's Knot

- Square Knot

- Surgeon's Knot

- Treaty of Drapes

Fun Stuff

Try a random entry.
Push me button.jpg
this post with your friends

Random Gomerpedia Entries

Need More Gomer?