Haldol (haloperidol) is a typical antipsychotic. Though indicated for the treatment of mania in bipolar disorder and schizophrenia, it is a fan favorite among health care professionals to deal with agitated or delirious patients. One particular advantage of Haldol (haloperidol) is the numerous routes of delivery available.
Methods of Delivery
- Intramuscular - Into the muscle.
- Intravenous - Through an IV.
- Intraocular - Through the eyeball.
- Blowdart - The Haldol Blowdart is one of the Seven Wonders of the Medical World.
- Creamy Spread - This takes advantage of the popularity of turkey sandwiches.
- Rectally - Why not?
- Repeatedly Yelling “NURSE!!!” Less Effective Than Using Call Bell, Study Finds (Gomerblog)
- Combative Little Old Lady Requires Record-Breaking 11-to-1 Sitter (Gomerblog)
- Haldol Blowdart Halted in Phase 3 Clinical Trial Due to “Safety Concerns” (Gomerblog)
- New Haldol Creamy Spread Added to Emergency Room Sandwiches (Gomerblog)