A turkey sandwich is a sandwich made of turkey that is ubiquitous in the hospital setting. Though it can be delivered by anyone, patients prefer that it is delivered by a nurse. A turkey sandwich is one of only two things that can guarantee patient happiness; the other is Dilaudid. Whenever handing out turkey sandwiches or any sandwich for that matter, please remember to document it appropriately in a sandwich note.
- Emergency Code Carts Now Contain Turkey Sandwiches and Ginger Ale
- Hospital Hires Wolfgang Puck to Design Turkey Sandwiches for ED Lunch Trays
- Nurse Has License Suspended for Ordering Wrong Sandwich
- Patients Love New Turkey Sandwich with Dilaudid & Benadryl: The Turlaudidryl Special
- Local Hospital Has New Policy: Ask for Dilaudid, Get Dilaudid, No Questions Asked