Double portions refers to a patient request to have double the food portions that is ordered for them.
Patient asks for double portions.
- American Diet
- Biblical Portions
- Feast or Famine
- Low-Broccoli Diet
- Mediterranean Diet
- Of Biblical Proportions
- Paleo Diet
- Project BOOST
- Subterranean Diet
- Know Your Hospital Diets (Gomerblog)
- No Way, Jose: Patient Request for Double Portions Denied, Made NPO as Punishment (Gomerblog)
- Patient “Starving to Death” After 1 Hour NPO, Actually Starves to Death Another Hour Later (Gomerblog)
- Santa Claus Aspirates Milk, Cookies after Ignoring NPO Guidelines (Gomerblog)
- Texas Execution Delayed Due to Inmate’s NPO Status (Gomerblog)