A cell is the basic building block of all living things. Without it, a health care professional cannot call consults or text interns. A cell is also known as a smartphone. A single cell can replicate, which explains why everyone has a smartphone these days.
There are several types of cells:
- Prokaryotes - Think bacteria.
- Eukaryotes - Think plants, animals.
- Androids - Think Samsung, Google.
- Apple iPhones - Think Apple iPhones.
- New Smartphone EMR Technology Allows Up To 120 Office Visits Per Hour (Gomerblog)
- American Association of Doctors Considers Offering MD Degree to Anyone With a Smartphone (Gomerblog)
- New Smartphone App + “Selfie Stick” Allows Patients to Take Own X-Rays at Home (Gomerblog)
- National Security of Anesthesiologists (NSA) Releases New Cell Phone Disabling Device (Gomerblog)
- Attending’s Feedback to Student: “Strengthen Your WiFi Signal” (Gomerblog)
- “I Can’t Afford These $4 Meds!” Says Patient with iPhone 6s Plus (Gold) & MacBook Air (Gomerblog)