In medicine, an emergency brake is a handle that health care professionals can pull in an emergency situation to slow things down a bit so that they can catch their breaths, maybe even cry a bit.
- An Accurate Though Incomplete List of Things Health Care Professionals Would Rather Do Than Experience More Burnout
- A Brief History of Physician Burnout
- Can you post a picture of a cute puppy to cheer me up?
- Letter of Resignation
- Letter of Indignation
- Medical Debt
- Medscape Lifestyle Report 2017
- Should I return this page?