New England Journal of Medicine
The New England Journal of Medicine (also known as NEJM or the Journal) is an online and print publication dedicated to medical issues surrounding Boston area sports teams, particularly the Red Sox and Patriots. The latest issue, like previous issues, studies Big Papi, Tom Brady, and Rob Gronkowski. On February 8, 2017, the Journal celebrated the Patriots' fifth Super Bowl win by replacing their logo with a picture of Bill Belichick.
- On July 7, 2017, the New England Journal of Medicine released their inaugural Swimsuit 2017 edition featuring Kate Upton as both the cover and the Image of the Month. If all goes well, sales in the Journal should increase by 5,000,000,000% over the next 2 weeks.
- On December 4, 2017, Gomerblog released its highly-anticipated guide on how to go about reading the New England Journal of Medicine.
Other Top-Notch Sources
- New England Birthday Card of Medicine
- Nightingale Pledge
- Time Magazine
- What is the longest journal article title in the literature?
- Respiratory Therapist Tom Brady Fired for Underinflating ET Tubes (Gomerblog)
- NFL Grants Seahawks’ Team Physician Access to Randomly Check Brady’s Balls (Gomerblog)
- New England Urologists Being Investigated for Deflated Balls (Gomerblog)
- New England Journal Replaces Logo with Pic of Bill Belichick (Gomerblog)
- Kate Upton on Cover of New England Journal’s Swimsuit Issue (Gomerblog)
- Tips: How to Read the New England Journal of Medicine (Gomerblog)