The Pain Train is an actual rail line that runs 24/7. Stops on the Pain Train include Somatosensory Cortex, Thalamus, Dorsal Column Nuclei, Spinothalamic Tract, and Grand Central Terminal.
- Lortab (Acetaminophen-Hydrocodone)]]
- 20 Out of 10 Medical Providers Annoyed by Patients’ Misuse of Pain Scales (Gomerblog)
- ER Places Bowl Full of Percocet in Waiting Room, Lowers Visits (Gomerblog)
- Joint Commission Mandates New Pain Scale That Goes to Infinity (Gomerblog)
- Rare Patient Asks Only for Tylenol for Pain, Receives Standing Ovation (Gomerblog)