A transit system owned by Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, the PATH Train makes the following stops: Autopsy Pathology, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Micro, Cytogenetics, Cytopathology, Derrmatopathology, Clinical Hematology, Molecular Genetic Pathology, Neuro Pathology, Renal Pathology, Surgical Pathology, Transfusion Medicine, and 33rd Street (Penn) Station.
- Pathology Slide Fills Out Poor Satisfaction Survey About Pathologist (Gomerblog)
- Pathology and Radiology Reports Recommend Correlation with Each Other, Endless Loop Ensues (Gomerblog)
- Pathology Duty Pager Goes Off Overnight (Gomerblog)
- ED Consults Pathology on Acute Abdomen Just to “Make Them Aware” (Gomerblog)
- Pathology Resident Makes Up Disease at Tumor Board, Groundbreaking Discovery (Gomerblog)