A blood type refers to a classification of blood usually based on the presence or absence of antibodies in plasma and antigens in red blood cells. The two most common systems are the ABO and RhD systems.
ABO Blood Type
- Type A - The blood type of someone with a type A personality (workaholic).
- Type B - The blood type of someone with a type B personality (relaxaholic)
- Type AB - The blood type of someone in between type A and B personalities.
- Type O - The blood type of someone without any personality.
- Type O negative virgin blood - A blood type that is so highly invigorating it is reserved only for VIP patients.
Rh Blood Type
- Rh(D) positive - Positive for Rh(D) antigen... whatever that means.
- Rh(D) negative - Negative for Rh(D) antigen... whatever that means.
Ph Blood Type
- Ph(D) positive - Person has a PhD.
- Ph(D) negative - Person does not have a PhD or least not yet anyway.
Reese's Blood Type
- Reese's positive - Blood contains peanut butter cups.
- Reese's negative - Blood does not contain peanut butter cups.