Parents are those people brave enough to have a child. Parents are a subset of family and, generally, are awesome people, especially when it comes to medical care and vaccinations. In these instances, parents, for lack of a better term, sorta suck. At any given opportunity, clinics run by parents should be closed, parents who might be anxious or troublesome should be given Ativan (Lorazepam), and parents who name children based on backwards nouns should be given a hefty eye roll. For these reasons and also to preserve the sanity of new parents, Congress enacted 80-hour week restrictions for new moms and dads.
- Adorable Unvaccinated Pertussis-Infected Baby Sues Her Parents (Gomerblog)
- Breaking News: Injuries Soar as Parents Push Tiny Toddlers Through Black Friday Crowds (Gomerblog)
- Finally A Clinic Run by “Parents Who’ve Done Their Research” Opens (Gomerblog)
- Hospital Approves Giving Parents Medication Before Children’s Surgery (Gomerblog)
- Breaking News: Nurse’s Eyes Get Stuck After Aggressive Eye Roll (Gomerblog)
- U.S. Government Adopts 80 Hour Per Week Restrictions for New Parents (Gomerblog)