Similar to puppet shows and games of Peakaboo!, a prank page is a form of comedic relief for health care professionals. Nothing boosts morale like briefly screwing over a colleague for a laugh!
Most Popular Forms of Prank Page
- Paging someone that they're patient is coding
- Paging a fake consult at 4:59 PM on a Friday
- Paging a medical student to see a patient with a blown pupil then seeing how they react
- Paging a colleague that all their patients were severely injured in a freak collision of gurneys
- Giving a colleague a Samsung Pager, sending a page, and watching the pager explode!
- Anesthesiologist Behind Drape Plays Peakaboo with Surgeon (Gomerblog)
- Pages We Love to Get at Any Point During the Day (Gomerblog)
- 10 Exciting Real Pages to Get, Especially at 2 AM (Gomerblog)
- Tips: How to Suck at Calling Consults (Gomerblog)
- Samsung Galaxy Pager Explodes, Intern in Critical Condition (Gomerblog)