Pregnancy test is a chemical test used to diagnose pregnancy based on the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG).
Types of Pregnancy Tests
- Birth - Birth of a child is the gold standard for diagnosing pregnancy.
- Serum pregnancy tests - Most sensitive.
- Urine pregnancy tests - Most common.
- Vitreous pregnancy tests - Most unusual.
- Semen pregnancy tests - Men don't get pregnant... Right?!
- Earwax pregnancy tests - Most likely to change future practice.
- Home pregnancy tests - Most likely to congratulate you on having sex.
- How to Name an Abortion Clinic
- Ovary Coast
- Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Spin the Pee
- Will it hurt?
- Womb Raider
- Your Analysis
- Zombie Apocalypse Clause
- Patient’s Pregnancy Test Positive Despite Denying Sexual Activity; Obstetricians Baffled (Gomerblog)
- NASA: New Planet Discovered with Equatorial Volcano and Rivers of Lava (Gomerblog)
- Breaking: New Earwax Impaction Guidelines Released, World Rejoices (Gomerblog)
- Finally! A Pregnancy Test That Congratulates You For Having Sex Before Showing You The Result (ClickHole)