Sex refers to:
- Sexual activity or intercourse
- The reproductive function of a human (male or female)
From Scrubs Season 2, Episode 2: "My Nightingale"
DR. COX (to Carla): Listen, girlfriend, I don't wanna hear your misguided romantic notions. You see, for me, sex is a sport, like racquetball: You play hard for a half an hour, work up a sweat, and hope you don't get hit in the eye.
- Chastity Belt
- Condom Catheter
- NuvaRing of Fire
- Pregnancy Test
- Pregnant Pause
- Safe Sex
- Trojan Horse
- ↑ Valentine’s Day Tease: Stethoscopes in Sexy Positions (Gomerblog)
- ↑ Hospital Gets Sexy as Overhead Speakers Start Playing a Little Marvin Gaye (Gomerblog)
- ↑ Doctors Still Unclear Why Right Said Fred So Sexy It Hurts (Gomerblog)