Status dramaticus is a symptom complex that may include "wailing, shrieking, whimpering, groaning, bawling, or whining in a high-pitched voice upon seeing workers typically in the ER," and is best treated with Normale Saline.
More Algorithms & Infographics
- 2015 ACLS Algorithm
- 2015 ACLS Bacon Withdrawal Algorithm
- 2015 Trauma Airway Algorithm
- 2016 ACLS Hangry Algorithm
- 2016 Code Constipation Algorithm
- 2016 Revised A**hole Precautions
- 2016 Revised Contact Precautions
- 2016 Revised Fall Precautions
- An Internist’s Guide to Ophtho Abbreviations
- Radiology's Circle of Tests
- Stages of Change Model for Drug Seekers
- What Did You Find Under Your Patient's Pannus?