"No admissions, baby! Not tonight!!"
An admission is something that needs to be blocked or placed, but preferably the former. Just ask Tim Howard. Otherwise, prepare oneself for the grieving process.
Advice from Dr. Perry Cox on What to Do with a Rough Admission
"Go hide in the closet again."
- Dead, dead, dead, dead...
- How long is a 12-hour shift?
- July Intern
- Liar's Triad
- This is a Very Pleasant...
- What do you expect me to do about it?
- Wish You Were Discharged (Album)
- ↑ Tim Howard Hired by Hospitalist Group, Blocks 16 Admissions (Gomerblog)
- ↑ The 7 Stages of Grief When Faced with an Admission (Gomerblog)
- ↑ Season 1, Episode 1: My First Day (Scrubs)