Though scrubs were initially designed as a protective garment for health care professionals who work in the operating room, they currently are best known for what they actually are: work pajamas. They are health care professionals' saving grace and if not for them they probably would have staged a walk out a long, long time ago.
- Report: Ability to Wear Scrubs to Work is Only Thing Keeping Health Care Professionals from Quitting
- Scrubs Teaches Us That “Everything Comes Down to Poo”
- NBC to Air Most Realistic Medical Show Since Scrubs, “INTOX”
- Bicyclist Doctor Dons Scrubs Plastered with Advertising and Sexy Cute Buttpads
- Sick of Scrub Machine Malfunctions Resident Gets Scrubs Tattooed on Body
- Body Image Issues Linked to Color-Coded Hospital Scrubs Size
- What Character from Scrubs are You?