Vital signs include temperature, heart rate, blood pressure, respiratory rate, and the Press Ganey score. Pain is not a f**king vital sign. Oxygen saturation isn't a vital sign, though it probably should be.
- Nurse Suspended for Consistently Charting Respiratory Rate of 16 (Gomerblog)
- Pain Level 0/10 Correlates with GCS 3 and Respiratory Rate 0 (Gomerblog)
- Sleeping Beauty Wakes Up After Single Dose of Narcan (Gomerblog)
- Brand New Vital Sign Added to Monitors and Electronic Medical Records (Gomerblog)
- Pain Detector Gives Actual Pain Score (Gomerblog)
- 20 Out of 10 Medical Providers Annoyed by Patients’ Misuse of Pain Scales (Gomerblog)
- Rectal Tone of Anesthesiologists Varies with Patients’ Oxygen Saturation (Gomerblog)