Ben Carson is an American neurosurgeon, thus making him uniquely qualified to be our current Secretary of Housing and Urban Development. During his run for President in 2016, Carson said some pretty stupefying things. Two of our favorite Carson thoughts are when he suggested heart attack victims could have survived if they cathed their own coronaries and that people pushed out of windows get a unique opportunity to fly.
More Government & Medicine, Please!
- Ben Carson Warns That Bible Makes No Mention of Housing or Urban Development (The Borowitz Report)
- Ben Carson Shattering Stereotype About Brain Surgeons Being Smart (The Borowitz Report)
- Ben Carson is plain nuts: The 7 most stupefying statements by the GOP’s favorite neurosurgeon (Salon)
- Ben Carson: Heart Attack Victims Could Have Survived If They Cathed Own Coronaries (Gomerblog)
- Ben Carson Says People Pushed Out of Windows Get Unique Opportunity to Fly Through Air (The Borowitz Report)