Donald Trump is the 45th and current President of the United States.
Before the Presidency
- On September 9, 2015, Trump said that he would appoint Jenny McCarthy as Surgeon General if elected as President of the United States.
- On March 3, 2016, Trump opened Trump University School of Medicine, which focuses on the art of the deal more so than the art of medicine.
- On April 26, 2016, Trump took advantage of his short-lived tenure as oncologist to make people's bodies great again.
- On July 21, 2016, a comatose patient Murray Bernstein miraculously awoke only to find that Trump could be President of the United States. Shortly after, Bernstein requested withdrawal of life-sustaining care.
- On July 22, 2016, Trump announced his plan to build a "UUUUGE wall" around hospitals in order to keep patients out.
- On December 2, 2016, President-elect Trump changed his mind and announced his plans to appoint Mehmet Oz as Surgeon General.
- On January 20, 2017, Trump offered the nation's medical students a unique opportunity to fill seats at his presidential inauguration.
Since the Presidency
- On January 30, 2017, Trump signed an executive order saying "No one is allowed to go to the Emergency Room with a cold," and it was wildly popular among health care professionals.
- On February 18, 2017, Trump admitted despite plans to appoint Mehmet Oz as the new Surgeon General he forgot about Dre.
- On April 1, 2017, Trump and health care professionals were befuddled when former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn requested immunity from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and immunizations from the Senate Intelligence Committee.
- On May 31, 2017, Trump tweeted "covfefe," which was pure ecstasy for both the media and medicine.
- On June 14, 2017, Trump was ecstatic to learn that James Comey's urologist confirmed that Comey was a huge leaker.
- On July 30, 2017, Trump came up with a new Plan B regarding the border wall with Mexico: have anesthesiologists build an epic drape wall and make them pay for it.
- On August 12, 2017, Trump officially pardoned Anesthesia, thus relieving them of any guilt for the ills of the world. Everyone knows, however, the presidential pardon isn't really going to do anything: we're still gonna blame Anesthesia.
Did You Know
- Affordable Care Act Replacement Plan
- American Health Care Act
- Ben Carson
- Betsy DeVos
- Conservative Management
- Executive Order
- Liberal Transfusion Strategy
- Mitch McConnell
- Tom Price
- If Elected, Trump to Appoint Jenny McCarthy as Surgeon General (Gomerblog)
- Trump University School of Medicine Now Accepting Applications! (Gomerblog)
- Oncologist Dr. Trump: Making Your Body Great Again (Gomerblog)
- Patient Awakens from Coma, Hears About Trump, Requests Withdrawal of Care (Gomerblog)
- Trump Unites Us All with Plan to Build Wall Around Hospitals, Prevent Admissions (Gomerblog)
- Trump to Appoint Dr. Oz as Surgeon General (Gomerblog)
- Trump Offers Med Students Golden Opportunity as Seat-Fillers for Inauguration (Gomerblog)
- Unbelievable: Trump Signs Executive Order to Limit ER Usage (Gomerblog)
- Surgeon General Appointment: Trump Forgot About Dre (Gomerblog)
- Confused Michael Flynn Requests Immunity from CDC, Immunizations from Senate Intelligence Committee (Gomerblog)
- Orthopedic Note Simply Says “Covfefe” (Gomerblog)
- The Meaning of “Covfefe” by Medical Subspecialty (Gomerblog)
- Comey Urologist Confirms: He is a Leaker (Gomerblog)
- Trump: Anesthesiology Will Build Border Drape Wall & Pay for It (Gomerblog)
- Trumps Pardons Anesthesia (Gomerblog)
- President Trump Put in Restraints, Successfully Limits Twitter Rants (Journal of Ativan and Haldol)