Crayola is a brand of crayons and other writing utensils that is now a proud sponsor of in-hospital codes, now providing codes of a wide spectrum of colors, not just the standard bearers Code Blue and Code Red.
Reminder to Health Care Providers
Remember: Do not write patients' prescriptions in crayon, no matter how fun it might look!
More Fun Objects
- Crayola Releases New Colors of Emergency Codes
- ER Nurses Holding Unplaced Inpatients Cheer Whenever “Code Blue” Called Overhead
- Radiologist Clocks Sub 4-Second 40-Yard Time During a Code Blue
- Code Blue Also Code Brown
- Patient in Room 3 Worried After Code Blues in 1, 2, 4 & 5
- Pharmacy No Longer Accepting Scripts Written in Crayon, Dr. Muppet: “Me Angry!”
- Stepping Up To The Plate: Crayola Has Announced That All Of Its Markers Will Now Inject You With Epinephrine