In religion, God is considered the Supreme Being who is omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent. Yet despite these characteristics, He still needs prior authorization prior to divine intervention. Medical students and interns are advised to stay away from God and His wrath when He is filling out paperwork or staffing new consults.
- The Divine Colonoscopy
- Eye Dios Mio!
- Holysystolic Murmur
- I Will Always Love You (Song)
- Is there a church or chapel within this hospital?
- Jerusalem Artichoke
- L'Chaimlich Maneuver
- Tickle Me Jesus
- God Requires Prior Authorization Before Divine Intervention (Gomerblog)
- Medicine Consults God for Divine Intervention (Annals of Metaphysical Medicine)
- Pastoral Care to Staff New Consult with God (Garden of Eden Journal of Medicine)