There are several favorite Christmas poems:
- "Twas the Night After Christmas"
- "Twas the Night Shift Before Christmas"
- "Twas the Night of Call"
- "Twas the Night Before Christmas in the ED"
Christmas Carols & Men's Health
- Christmas kind of rhymes with trismus and strabismus, doesn't it?
- The Christmas Morning of '94 is still regarded as the greatest medical holiday of all time because Dr. Silverstein completed rounds by dinnertime.
- New Year's Day
- Pope Francis
- Seminary Vesicles
- Tickle Me Jesus
- Twelve Days of Christmas