The Trendelenburger is a delicious new grass-fed beef patty burger with lettuce, tomatoes, mayo, and diabetes that is appearing in hospital cafeterias nationwide. Because it needs to be eaten while laying on a table with your head tilted to 45 degrees from the floor, it almost certainly causes horrible reflux.
- Doctor Reverse Actually the Discoverer of Reverse-Trendelenburg
- Beef Rib Named Official State Fruit of Texas
- Hospital Introduces “American Diet,” Patient Satisfaction Soars
- BMI Classification Replaces Word “Obesity” with “American”
- Amidst Obesity Epidemic, Task Force Creates Glasgow Food Coma Scale
- 2015 ACLS Bacon Withdrawal Algorithm