"Blame Anesthesia" is one of the most popular phrases in health care, and it is based on the very basic principle that if something goes wrong you gotta blame Anesthesia.
What Can I Blame on Anesthesia?
Anything really. Failed extubation? Blame anesthesia. What transpired in Benghazi? Blame anesthesia. For more information, see A List of Things We Can Comfortably Blame Anesthesia For.
- The Falcons loss in Super Bowl LI can be blamed on anesthesia.
- The Oscars Best Picture debacle with Warren Beatty & Faye Dunaway can be blamed on anesthesia.
- When in Doubt, Blame Anesthesia (Gomerblog)
- Regional Anesthesia Blamed for 20 Minute Case Delay Despite GYN Intern Taking Over 1 Hour to Close (Gomerblog)
- Hillary Clinton Blames Benghazi on Anesthesia (Gomerblog)
- Warren Beatty, La La Land Blame Oscar Best Picture Mix-Up on Anesthesia (Gomerblog)
- Trump Pardons Anesthesia (Gomerblog)