FDA, once stood for the Food & Drug Administration, now stands for the Fentanyl & Dilaudid Administration.
- On September 26, 2013, the FDA approved the "Afternoon-After" pill, formally known as Plan Deal-With-It-Later (whaeneverorgestrel).
- On October 21, 2014, the FDA approved Furosesonerolaquinox - which is a combination of Lasix, Solu-Medrol, albuterol, Levaquin, and Lovenox - for the treatment of shortness of breath.
- On March 22, 2015, the FDA approved the H-Vape 86 or Ativan diffuser for inpatient hospital use in order to help offset the difficulties of yelling patients, high patient-to-nurse ratios, and patients who are relentless with the call light.
- On April 30, 2015, the FDA announced the development of a breakthrough medication for the treatment of status dramaticus called normale saline, which is best given by a fast push then walking away.
- On June 19, 2015, the FDA approved the drug Nomega, being the first medication on the market to have absolutely no adverse or therapeutic effects.
- On June 24, 2015, the FDA approved a prosthetic robotic penis to help treat erectile dysfunction.
- On April 18, 2015, the FDA approved Merck's Priapic (mycoxaflopin) for the treatment of both bacterial infections and male impotence.
- On August 21, 2015, the FDA approved OxyContin for children under the condition that they are "yay high."
- On July 20, 2016, the FDA granted approval for Bovie to cut government red tape.
- On January 28, 2017, the FDA approved a postmortem chemotherapy to be administered up to 5 years after a patient's death.
- On April 7, 2014, the FDA banned insulin after data conclusively showed that insulin was associated with heart disease, obesity, retinopathy, nephropathy, and neuropathy.
- On August 2, 2015, the FDA banned the production and use of any narcotic that contains the letter D or a vowel in it in a hope to curb the opioid crisis.
Did you know the the letters F, D, and A are also the same three notes that make up a D-minor chord? WOW!!!!
- FDA Approves Afternoon-After Pill
- FDA Approves “FUROSESONEROLAQUINOX” for Undifferentiated Dyspnea
- FDA Finally Approves The Ativan Diffuser for All Hospital Units
- Exciting New Treatment for “Status Dramaticus” Released Today by the FDA and NIH
- Nomega Approved by FDA
- Pioneering Bionics Company Gains FDA Approval for Robotic Penis
- FDA Approves First Antibiotic/Male Impotence Drug: Mycoxaflopin
- FDA Approves OxyContin for Kids Tall Enough to Get on This Ride
- Bovie™ Electrocautery Receives FDA Approval for Cutting Red Tape
- FDA Approves Groundbreaking Postmortem Chemotherapy Protocol
- FDA Bans Insulin Amid Reports of Increased Amputations and Other Life Threatening Diseases
- FDA Bans Any Narcotic with the Letter “D” In It