Infectious Diseases Society of America
The Infectious Diseases Society of America (or IDSA) is a collection of health care professionals who specialize in infectious diseases with the purpose of promoting excellence as pertaining to patient care, public health, research, and chart biopsies. These are some of the bravest health care professionals in health care because they run towards the cough, not away from it.
To round longer, to make consult notes lengthier, to tell anti-vaxxers to shut the hell up, and to wish that patients would defervesce already.
- C. diff
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Zosyn (Piperacillin-Tazobactam)
- ↑ Interventional Radiology Performs CT-Guided Chart Biopsy (Gomerblog)
- ↑ As Nurse Leans In for a Listen, Patient Can Think of No Better Time to Start Coughing Violently (Gomerblog)
- ↑ Study: The Most Effective Cough Suppressant is an Endotracheal Tube (Gomerblog)
- ↑ ID’s Epic Consult Note Starts with “Once Upon a Time” (Gomerblog)
- ↑ Fed Up ID Doctor Wishes Everyone Would F**king Defervesce Already (Gomerblog)