Similar to a consultation for medical management, many surgical subspecialties will consult Medicine for anger management. Then with Medicine holding their hands, these surgical subspecialties can feel comfortable not only learning to recognize the signs of anger but also finding ways to deal with the situation in a constructive manner. Because there are numerous causes of anger, there are numerous types of anger management classes. The following is only a partial list of anger management class types:
- Anger management classes due to admissions
- Anger management classes due to a bullsh*t EHR
- Anger management classes due to [[F**king IT!|f**king IT!
- Anger management classes due to difficult patients
- Anger management classes due to stupid-a** pagers or call lights
- The 7 Stages of Grief When Faced with an Admission
- Rating the EHRs: Which EHR is Best for Your Hospital?
- Entire Hospital IT Department Being Placed into Protective Custody After “Upgrading” EMR
- Hospital Wristband Finally Identify “Pain in the A**” Patients
- “I Can’t Afford These $4 Meds!” Says Patient with iPhone 6s Plus (Gold) & MacBook Air
- New Blood Test Measures Serum A**hole Levels
- Doctor Wins Lottery: Patient List Free of Jerks, A**holes
- October 16, 2015: National Toss Your Pager in the Trash Day
- Tips for Patients: How to Use a Call Light